Washer and Dryers? Not spam

Started by Jarhead0331, September 13, 2020, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Thanks Myrmidon. We've gone through the cleaning of the sensors and filters and I am just never happy with the results. The Wife tells me that my cleaning standards are ridiculously high (I'm sure I am OCD) but even when the Bosch was new I was far from impressed.

That said, our water is well water and is 'hard.' We do also have a water softening system (Culligan) but I have always thought the issue with the dishwasher was partially from hard water.

Our washer/dryer is a workhorse though 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

You know Gus, you could do it the old fashioned way  <:-)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

SirAndrewD

Ironically my Dishwasher just stopped working a few weeks ago.  I've been too lazy to get it fixed, which is an oxymoron since I've been washing everything by hand so I'm doing more work.  Too busy buying myself toys I guess.

Guess I'll look into the Bosch when I finally decide to deal with having someone out to work on it.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

I actually do wash the dishes the old fashioned way and then put them in the washer!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Several years ago I bought a Samsung front loader washer which died after only 2 years of ownership.  Adding insult to injury the extended warranty I bought from Lowes took an act of God to collect on. 

Someone recommended buying an Electrolux front loader.  So I went to our local appliance store since I could not find it in the big box stores.  Had it now for 3 years and it's been running fine.  No issues other than having to maintain it through tub and filter cleanings but that is par for the course with a front loader.  I liked the washer so much that I replaced my old Maytag dryer with an Electrolux. 

My mother in law bought a new Maytag washer and a Maytag dryer about the same time we bought our Electroluxs.  Her machines have been running fine as well. 

The Maytag models she bought were about a 100 dollars cheaper then the Electrolux machines I bought.  I paid around 800 bucks each.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Wait a minute! There are SEPERATE types of washers for clothes and dishes?  :o  Seems redundant to me but, whatever you're into I guess.  ;D  We also have hard water and it's the bane of all things cleaning-related for sure.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Electrolux makes things other than vacuums??  :o

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Yup.  Got a Electrolux fridge humming away in my place right now.

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on September 16, 2020, 10:29:22 AM
Electrolux makes things other than vacuums??  :o

Yes they do!   ;D

At first I was surprised when I heard but I took the chance based on my experience with Electrolux vacuums and my friends recommendation. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

My Mom and Mother in Law swear by Electrolux - the 'Rolls Royce' of vacuums.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

whatever happened to the washboard/wife thing?
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 04, 2020, 11:32:09 PM
whatever happened to the washboard/wife thing?

Well I guess I'm getting soft in my old age.  I felt sorry watching my wife scrub the laundry on a washboard all day long while I was playing video games on my PC. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^LOL  You are a real man then!   ;D

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd