1830 via Rails

Started by rstites25, October 04, 2016, 08:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l'amour

egg_salad

I am out of town for a long weekend this coming weekend, so I may not be playing much online.  I am definitely fine with AOS first.
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

Woodall

Damn Mike - could have slowed down the punches to the face towards the end at least. Or at least gone to just open hand slaps.  :hide:

egg_salad

Quote from: jwoodall04 on March 22, 2017, 05:39:24 PM
Damn Mike - could have slowed down the punches to the face towards the end at least. Or at least gone to just open hand slaps.  :hide:

Ahh, sorry.  It's kind of intoxicating to see how far the money machine can go.

egg_salad

I like the graph feature.   :)

Woodall

That is pretty damn cool - you can see our failure graphically and in living color! Or colour, I suppose.

rstites25

I don't know what your guys thoughts are with AoS about to get under way and Successors to follow, but if you guys wanted another game of RS now that we've got our feet wet, I'd be game.

Woodall

I'm definitely up for another. Really interesting game and pretty easy online implementation.

egg_salad

Sure, I'd do another.  I like the web page as well.

I have a feeling there's going to be some vengeance in the next game..

Woodall

I'm more interested in exploration vs retaliation. At least until I discover how to retaliate. ;)

rstites25

I created another game...Game #626, waiting for you guys to join. (Ignore Game #625...I created it and accidentally started it and so it's just me.  :-[

egg_salad

Looks like we have an interloper!

rstites25

Luckily I can remove people. I should have made it clear in the comment that it was a closed game.

Woodall

l'amour

woooooah Mike won a game!