Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Gaming / Re: Old World from Soren Johnson
« Last post by devoncop on Today at 11:37:28 AM »
^Another sig worthy line. This game can't get to Steam fast enough so I can get my arse handed to me by it.

Ditto  :bd:
Computer Gaming / Re: My Rifle, My Pony, and FRIDAY!
« Last post by Toonces on Today at 11:31:29 AM »
I did try all 3, but I've never finished any of them.  I keep wanting to start from Witcher 1 and work my way through the whole series.
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 11:23:52 AM »
^You're missing out if you don't at least try any of The Witcher games.
« Last post by Toonces on Today at 11:11:30 AM »
I'd really like to give Jane's Fleet Command another try.  I was really enjoying it until it crashed on me.

I've also got a real hankering to start up an RPG.  I've yet to play through any of the Witcher series to the end, but honestly, I think I might just go to my happy place and re-start Skyrim and play through the story again.  It's been a while.
« Last post by solops on Today at 11:10:45 AM »
I grew up in a "golf" family. My dad was a pro until he married my mom. There is no "booing" in golf, only polite clapping and subdued "ooooos" and and occasional ""aaaah". "Boos" should get you thrown off the course.

And I'm playing Old World and loving it.
« Last post by Geezer on Today at 10:42:44 AM »

...As for Ryder Cup, I am as patriotic as the next guy, but I must say that I REALLY do not care for the booing of the European players by the US fans...

Agree completely.  No excuse for that.
« Last post by Dammit Carl! on Today at 10:41:29 AM »
As for Ryder Cup, I am as patriotic as the next guy, but I must say that I REALLY do not care for the booing of the European players by the US fans.

That's crummy to hear.  "Boo," on those assholes.
« Last post by Anguille on Today at 10:23:30 AM »
Mostly watched his movies as a kid and used to really enjoy them. Not sure if i'd still enjoy them now as a grown up. Have some on dvd so will try to revisit them with the kids at some point. The longest day was a great movie for sure.

Gaming wise.... don't know yet.
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 10:13:59 AM »
Thanks devon, sending you the receipt :)
« Last post by 88mmkwk on Today at 09:49:09 AM »
Ryder Cup plus Stellaris, Stellaris, and more Stellaris.  I am absolutely determined to "get it" and make it click so I can confidently boot it up and just enjoy the experience.  But I gots me some learnin' to do in the meantime...

As for Ryder Cup, I am as patriotic as the next guy, but I must say that I REALLY do not care for the booing of the European players by the US fans.  A crusty old guy like me can remember the days when common courtesy mandated that respect for others was ALWAYS called for.....ALWAYS!  Guess I'm just an antique now.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10