Mirth - Your Prayers have Been Answered

Started by Gusington, July 13, 2012, 07:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Bill Murray Crashing Parties Across US! Make sure to have karaoke available. I've already placed an invite sign on my lawn.

http://superofficialnews.com/bill-murray-kicks-off-party-crashing-tour-starting-in-august/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Sweet! I am already working on my "Bill Murray Can Crash Here!" sign. And I love karaoke!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

The amount of awesome contained in the picture of Murray above cannot be contained by the universe.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

These are pretty good too. I love the expression in the last one.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Damn. If possible, I now have an even higher regard for Murray. What is TTHU?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on July 13, 2012, 08:18:20 AM
Damn. If possible, I now have an even higher regard for Murray. What is TTHU?

Some website called "That's the Hookup". They had another article about Bill's party crashing.

http://thatsthehookup.com/headlines/bill-murray-ultimate-party-crasher/

Gusington

Chicks appear to dig Bill too. Isn't he married with like 5 kids?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

^6 sons from two wives. Divorced his second wife in 2008.

Gusington

He is The Master. It's official. I hope he lives to be 125.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Marty Ward

Quote from: Gusington on July 13, 2012, 08:42:40 AM
He is The Master. It's official. I hope he lives to be 125.

Then you better keep Columbus away from him! 8)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Based on that first pic I have to admit Bill has some magic that cannot be replicated.

I mean if I showed up at a 20-something party with my hair looking like I just rolled out of bed...somehow I don't think the chicks would be flocking over to me. And that includes the calculation that I would be able to dazzle them with my scintillating knowledge of history and wargaming.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.