Main Menu

Thunder Tier One

Started by Jarhead0331, July 31, 2021, 04:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Thanks.  Grabbed it.  Just finished the tutorial.  I can already tell I'm going to be a spastic, flailing casualty in this one.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 07, 2021, 07:53:57 PM
Thanks.  Grabbed it.  Just finished the tutorial.  I can already tell I'm going to be a spastic, flailing casualty in this one.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

Flailing around trying to remember what I rebound the keys too and how to access my door cam as I get some high velocity 9mm trepanation treatments seems to be the norm.

Zulu1966

Struggling with the control scheme a bit. Hopefully get used to it. looks like a good game.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

trek

Man, thanks for the heads-up on this one! I really enjoyed playing the demo last summer. Downloading it now while I go to the gym for a workout. This will give me incentive to get through my exercises so I can get back home and play.

I also need something new to finally get me away from DCS for awhile. I'm having a serious addiction to this sim at the expense of all my other games which I haven't touched in over a month. It's just a damn good thing I'm retired or I'd be in trouble because of the deep time and money sink I've succumbed to.

Emir Agic

This game would be so much better in turn-based mode.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Anyone managed to beat the downed helicopter scenario in solo mode yet?  I'm getting my ass handed to me in this one.

I wish you could load up on more claymores.  That might make it a little more survivable.