y9 - undercovergeek
y10 - ammo box
y11 - banzai
y12 - SDR
y13 - judge
y14 - Double Deuce

SAH!

Staggerwing

If we survive this mission lets all get Pawnee haircuts before the next one.  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 05, 2014, 04:42:03 PM
y6 - bob
y7 - mirth
y8 - staggerwing
y9 - undercovergeek
y10 - ammo box
y11 - banzai
y12 - SDR
y13 - judge
y14 - Double Deuce

SAH!

Right! I'll process yer jump tonight......  O0

Silent Disapproval Robot

So you're dropping me in the trees....next to JD...at night.  I've told you about his "busy" hands in the past.  Why would you do this?

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 05, 2014, 08:55:35 PM
So you're dropping me in the trees....next to JD...at night.  I've told you about his "busy" hands in the past.  Why would you do this?

Nah, that's just the starting row where the counters enter the map. Each turn Barth rolls and figures which hex (NW or SW) we float into (well, some of us may 'ponce' more than float). I can't recall the landing mechanism but I think it was driven by the paragraph card and sleeve - if LAND appears when you enter a hex, you're down.

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 05, 2014, 08:57:13 PM

Nah, that's just the starting row where the counters enter the map. Each turn Barth rolls and figures which hex (NW or SW) we float into (well, some of us may 'ponce' more than float). I can't recall the landing mechanism but I think it was driven by the paragraph card and sleeve - if LAND appears when you enter a hex, you're down.

This is correct. I have processed the landing... and it's..... interesting..... I managed to story board it so far tonight but you won't see the results until tomorrow some time.  :coolsmiley:

BanzaiCat

Well, that's good. I was worried that I might remember some details too well and anticipate them.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on November 05, 2014, 09:56:33 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 05, 2014, 08:57:13 PM

This is correct. I have processed the landing... and it's..... interesting..... I managed to story board it so far tonight but you won't see the results until tomorrow some time.  :coolsmiley:

Does interesting mean we're all stuck on the church roof?

Staggerwing

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 06, 2014, 01:46:24 AM

Does interesting mean we're all stuck on the church roof?

Or maybe we all get to find out how good our Mammalian Dive Reflex is.

Or 9 brand new sets of D10 stat rolls are needed?

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

bob48

............wish I could remember where I put those grenades...........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Quote from: bob48 on November 06, 2014, 07:37:30 AM
............wish I could remember where I put those grenades...........

Bob, izzat a new pinkie ring? Oh, wait...

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

Short video of the landing.....  O0

Barthheart

You all had one of the safest landings I've ever seen playing this game... and I didn't even have to cheat it for ya.

You didn't even raise the alarm so you are in operations mode. This lets you get out of yer chutes without being shot at.

So here's the current situation (see attached). What happens now is that each soldier can act (crouch, stand, move, trade weapons etc.) Once you start moving I need to check each hex you enter to see if anything happens.

So What I need now is a listing of what you all are gonna do in order so I can check the game tonight to see when/or if something happens.