KFC Could Damage Your Brain

Started by son_of_montfort, May 04, 2012, 03:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

son_of_montfort

What a terrible story:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323803

Apparently the hygiene practices of the store were "shocking." I knew salmonella was serious, but had no idea it could be that damaging. Makes you really think about eating fast food!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Martok

La-la-la-la-la, I'm not listening...! 

(Sorry, I love KFC.  I really don't want to think about their food practices being that poor.) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tpek

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 04, 2012, 03:01:01 PM
What a terrible story:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323803

Apparently the hygiene practices of the store were "shocking." I knew salmonella was serious, but had no idea it could be that damaging. Makes you really think about eating fast food!

Don't you have to be brain-damaged in the first place to want to eat there???   8)

Martok

Quote from: Tpek on May 05, 2012, 04:58:31 AM

Don't you have to be brain-damaged in the first place to want to eat there???   8)
Well I never said I wasn't...  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

TheCommandTent

Thats why you should always eat at Bojangles!   8)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Silent Disapproval Robot

What do you expect when you gut regulatory bodies and then ship in boatloads of 3rd World "guest" workers and pay them minimum wage or less?

Tpek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 05, 2012, 12:42:31 PM
What do you expect when you gut regulatory bodies and then ship in boatloads of 3rd World "guest" workers and pay them minimum wage or less?

Food made out of foreign workers? :P

LongBlade

Quote from: Tpek on May 05, 2012, 01:57:08 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 05, 2012, 12:42:31 PM

Food made out of foreign workers? :P

Soylent Green is Gastarbeitern!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Brings a whole new meaning for "want to go out for some Indian?"