1830 via Rails

Started by rstites25, October 04, 2016, 08:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodall

Actually, I'll help Chris float 'his' company, if I can afford it. No access to module.

Okay, home now. I've decided I lied. I'll wait for Binkman (or someone else) to commit! :D

rstites25

I passed as well. Binkman is up.

Also Binkman, if you're interested in playing Indonesia, please post in the Pax Por thread.

egg_salad

Quote from: jwoodall04 on November 21, 2016, 02:11:21 AM
So, Mike... are you a big PoG guy or something? Saw your name as a contributor on Vassal module. Just played my first game face to face on Saturday and came across it!

No, I've never played PoG.  Some guys I know were playing it and the VASSAL creator had not added an image capture button.  They actually used a camera to take a picture of their computer screen!   This actually caused me physical pain to watch.

Rather than try to teach them to do a screen capture, I just rev'd the VASSAL mod to add image capture.  It took 5 minutes, including loading it to the site.
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

binkman

Sorry for the delay—laptop conked out as soon as I got to grandma's for Thanksgiving week...

Bought a CPR share. Who's with me on this?

Woodall

egg_salad

Goddamnit, all my notifications stopped working.  Sorry.

egg_salad

rstites25

Quote from: egg_salad on December 04, 2016, 12:26:09 PM
Goddamnit, all my notifications stopped working.  Sorry.

I wonder if it has something to do with not going to the site through the link in the notification e-mail. I've noticed that if there are three or four posts between the first post that causes a notification and the time I actually access the thread, I'll only get a notification about the first post. I wonder if you never access the thread from the e-mail, the site just assumes you still have a notification in your e-mail waiting for you.

l'amour

I've not been getting notifications either - until today when I got two!

l'amour

I've not done my turn, by the way. No idea what's going on in the game. I'll do it tomorrow. It's night time here.

l'amour

Bought a B&O. Mr Woodall next.

Woodall

I'll buy a CPR share, no log access if next player wants to go. (Rex, maybe?)

rstites25

I bought the CPR share for Woodall and then passed.

Money remaining in player order after me:

Chris:  $23
Mike:   $10
l'amour:$16
Woodall: $19

If you guys all pass, then it's on to the next operating, which will be the B&O/Woodall 1st. I figure it will be easier to just pass through the forum than doing logfiles.

egg_salad

Woodall