1830 via Rails

Started by rstites25, October 04, 2016, 08:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egg_salad

Quote from: l'amour on February 24, 2017, 03:58:54 PM
Hiiiiiiii

I could manage Rolling Stock but I'd need a few days before starting, if that is ok. Where can I find the rules?

http://rabenste.in/rollingstock/
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

egg_salad

Obvo, I am in for rolling stock.   I should probably look at the rules again.

Woodall

I printed them but I've been sick this week so haven't really had the energy to think at all. It looks neat though.

egg_salad

I actually did the PnP a while ago.  It's not that bad, as there is no map.

rstites25

Have you guys read through the rules enough to get started?

egg_salad

Quote from: rstites25 on February 27, 2017, 02:10:06 PM
Have you guys read through the rules enough to get started?

Rules?  I don't need to read no stinking rules!  I'm sure my seat of the pants style will work as well as it always does.

Woodall

I'll be ready by Wednesday evening. Changing jobs and trying to wrap up some things to help the poor saps who have worked for me the last few years before I go.

l'amour

I haven't looked at the rules. You lot go ahead without me, I wouldn't mind sitting out for this one. I've commited to reading too many sets of rules over the next week or two and this game isn't one I'm that crazy about.

Let me know what the next game afterwards is though.

Woodall

I'd like to play a training game first, if you guys don't mind. Or at least the short game.

egg_salad

Quote from: jwoodall04 on March 01, 2017, 11:06:50 AM
I'd like to play a training game first, if you guys don't mind. Or at least the short game.

Fine with me.  I am probably rusty as shit.

rstites25

I created a game at http://www.rollingstock.net/

It's set to a max of 3 players and I stated it's invite only, so hopefully nobody else joins. There didn't seem to be any way to choose options on setup, so once we get the game started, maybe we can figure out the best way to make it a tutorial game.

rstites25

It's game #301, by the way.

egg_salad

Woodall

rstites25

I started the game. Mike is first up. I think that to play the training game in the program, we'll just have stop the game at the appropriate point. In a 3-player game, I believe the # of companies of each color type is the same as a normal game, so everything in a standard setup should be okay so long as we stop at the right point.