It's definitely Friday

Started by bayonetbrant, June 22, 2012, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Quote from: meadbelly on June 22, 2012, 02:15:19 PM
^Is that in Canadian time?

Yes, specifically Atlantic Canadian Time.  :)
Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

Here I am....

Beer's cold, pool's at 85F, whare are you lotat?!? Git here before the beers all gone!   8)

bayonetbrant

And no wife in sight...  must be a deep veggie garden
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Yeah... Threatened with removal certain cherished parts if I post pic with her in it.  :-\

Marty Ward

Quote from: Barthheart on June 22, 2012, 02:32:14 PM
Here I am....

Beer's cold, pool's at 85F, whare are you lotat?!? Git here before the beers all gone!   8)

Why is the pool empty, where are the bathing beauties  :D
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

mirth

Here I am....

That's it. I'm calling it a day.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

me in my library downstairs watching the end of the GER-GRE Euro Cup game.

it's raining here so we're not going down to the pool.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GroggyGrognard

^You must have one helluva A/C unit that requires you to wear a pair of socks in June.
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

bob48

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 22, 2012, 01:24:56 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 22, 2012, 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 22, 2012, 01:22:11 PMYeah, I'm about to blow this pop stand and go home, sit in my pool with a beer in my hand and oogle my wife in her bikini while she weeds the veggie garden.  8)
Damn, that sounds like a solid plan!

Yep,
I vote we all head to Barth's and relax by the pool with a beer and watch his wife weed the veggie garden in her bikini

Don't think I've ever seen anyone with a veggie garden in their bikini - sounds kinda interesting though.

The trouble with weeks is that they have too many Mondays and not enough Fridays :-((
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: GroggyGrognard on June 22, 2012, 05:01:22 PM
^You must have one helluva A/C unit that requires you to wear a pair of socks in June.

1. Actually yes, the downstairs is a little chilly
2. I came in from work, kicked of shoes, and turned on TV just in time to catch Reus's GOOOOAAALLLL

bayonetbrant

Bob - why are you still awake?

bob48

I'm not. I fell asleep 20 mins ago, and this is all some kinda wierd dream......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Arctic Blast

Here I am....

Holy crap! Barth is a giant blue cylinder!

Or he's invisible and flipping us all an un-see-able bird.

TheCommandTent

^I think there is something lurking in the pool...  :o  Anyone else see the strange shadow in the upper right hand corner.   ;D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Barthheart

Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 22, 2012, 10:37:35 PM
^I think there is something lurking in the pool...  :o  Anyone else see the strange shadow in the upper right hand corner.   ;D

That's Gerta..... but the less said about her the better.....