Author Topic: Middle Provincial Era GROGPUBLIC game thread  (Read 177006 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Middle Provincial Era GROGPUBLIC game thread
« Reply #1710 on: July 15, 2019, 05:04:09 PM »
Still haven't heard back from Erax.

I'm unsure what to do. Would the other Players like me to play the Progressives on a strict focus of help-the-Republic-stay-together basis, until whenifever Erax returns?  ???
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Tripoli

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #1711 on: July 15, 2019, 07:00:49 PM »

I'm unsure what to do. Would the other Players like me to play the Progressives on a strict focus of help-the-Republic-stay-together basis, until whenifever Erax returns?  ???

I'd give hm a couple more days, then play him using  the "Keep the Republic together" strategy.  Can you send him an email vice PM?   
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” -Abraham Lincoln

Online ArizonaTank

• Condottieri
  • Honus Wagner - "The Flying Dutchman"
« Reply #1712 on: July 15, 2019, 07:12:08 PM »

I'd give hm a couple more days, then play him using  the "Keep the Republic together" strategy.  Can you send him an email vice PM?

works for me
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #1713 on: July 16, 2019, 10:57:29 AM »
Yep, I sent him a p-mail a couple of days ago, reminding him about the distributions.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.