Hellfire R9X (aka "Flying Ginsu" and "ninja bomb")

Started by steve58, June 17, 2020, 12:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

...the R9X doesn't explode and wields six long blades "that are stowed inside and then deploy through the skin of the missile seconds before impact to ensure that it shreds anything in its tracks," flying directly into designated targets. Compared to the traditional Hellfire, which ignites a potent blast, leaves a mangled mess in its wake and runs the risk of killing others within a 700-foot radius, the new modification is considered to be quite the advancement with a 100 percent deadly danger zone of 30 inches.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/al-qaeda-secret-us-missile-knives-hellfire-ninja-bomb
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tripoli

Which gives an idea of just how small the CEP is.  Amazing what new guidance technology can do.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

and...in the story you cite...it is in today's news

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.