Main Menu

US versus China

Started by UN Weapons Inspector, October 05, 2021, 07:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

They do appear giants but I still think Peng's position is tenuous and they are only a heartbeat away from a free-for-all for power if he falls ill or dies. Who or what will be left after the smoke clears is impossible to say.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Making him all the more scarier.  He knows he's got to perform and he has stated that the Taiwan problem will be resolved before he dies. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

What does 'resolved' mean from the mainland Chinese perspective?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

The article I read didn't elaborate but the mainland government views the island nation of Taiwan as a rogue state. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

I would think that the question is would the rest of the Chinese leadership follow Peng over a cliff or might someone behind the scenes believe this would be too much, too fast? I sure wouldn't want to be his Food Taster.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.