The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Amazon Prime members may want to head over to the Prime Gaming Hub where your October freebies are now available.

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

This months freebies :

STAR WARS: Squadrons on Origin
    Ghostrunner: Full Game for PC on GOG.com
    Alien: Isolation - Full Game on Epic Games Store
    Whiskey & Zombies: Great Southern Zombie Escape
    Wallace & Gromit: The Bogey Man
    Wallace & Gromit: Muzzled!
    Secret Files 3
    Song of Horror Complete Edition
    Tiny Robots Recharged
    Blue Fire
    Wallace & Gromit: The Last Resort
    Red Wings: Aces of the Sky
    Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees

Uberhaus

Humble Bundle has Play Pink the Best of Asmodee Games  https://www.humblebundle.com/games/play-pink-best-asmodee-digital  Boardgames like Ticket to Ride, Carcasonne, Pandemic and Small World but more importantly Scythe, Game of Thrones and Arkham Horror: Mother's Embrace.

Posted my extras in Game giveaways and freebies.

Toonces

GoG.com is having a sale on some RPGs.  Of note, Darkest Dungeon is on sale for like $3.74.  That's a no-brainer must purchase IMO.  The DLCs are discounted, too.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

God of War coming to PC on January 14, 2022.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 03, 2021, 01:18:25 PM
Amazon Prime members may want to head over to the Prime Gaming Hub where your October freebies are now available.

This months freebies :

STAR WARS: Squadrons on Origin
    Ghostrunner: Full Game for PC on GOG.com
    Alien: Isolation - Full Game on Epic Games Store
    Whiskey & Zombies: Great Southern Zombie Escape
    Wallace & Gromit: The Bogey Man
    Wallace & Gromit: Muzzled!
    Secret Files 3
    Song of Horror Complete Edition
    Tiny Robots Recharged
    Blue Fire
    Wallace & Gromit: The Last Resort
    Red Wings: Aces of the Sky
    Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees

Nice tip!  I claimed Star Wars Squadrons.  Woot!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

A Plague Tale: Innocence on sale for 9.99 at Steam right now. Finally buying it :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

I picked up the expansions for Grim Dawn as I've been plunking a ton of time into that lately.

Criminally underrated / under appreciated game.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

^Yeah I loved it long time a few years ago.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Microsoft has Game Pass on sale again.  $1 for 3 Months.

Question for those who use it.  Do the games get changed up very often?  I looked through the list and out of 200+, only saw maybe 4-5 I'd want to check out.

fine print: Subscription continues automatically at $9.99/mo. unless cancelled through your Microsoft Account. See terms. Requires Windows 10 (v1903) or higher and the Xbox app to play PC games.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: steve58 on November 02, 2021, 02:36:57 PM

Question for those who use it.  Do the games get changed up very often?  I looked through the list and out of 200+, only saw maybe 4-5 I'd want to check out.

fine print: Subscription continues automatically at $9.99/mo. unless cancelled through your Microsoft Account. See terms. Requires Windows 10 (v1903) or higher and the Xbox app to play PC games.

Certainly worth $3 to try for 3 months)

More and more new games are releasing there and at times they do remove games.  The way I look at it, if you were going to buy 3-4 premium games during a year, then recommend doing it as then you have access to a bunch more games beyond that.  I haven't been disappointed yet, plus I have an XBOX where I can get games for it as well.

FlickJax

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 02, 2021, 02:54:24 PM

More and more new games are releasing there and at times they do remove games.  The way I look at it, if you were going to buy 3-4 premium games during a year, then recommend doing it as then you have access to a bunch more games beyond that.  I haven't been disappointed yet, plus I have an XBOX where I can get games for it as well.

What is the normal price?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: FlickJax on November 03, 2021, 03:11:32 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 02, 2021, 02:54:24 PM

What is the normal price?

Depends which plan, you can see comparison here.  $14.99 a month if you get the top plan that includes pc and Xbox, while $9.99 per month if you select a pc or Xbox only plan. So basically 120-180 per year depending on which you prefer.  Since most initially released top games are around $60 each, if you buy 2 or 3 of those usually a year, alone makes it worth it.  Not to mention having access to a bunch more.  Of course I know some people concerned about not owning the games so that is a factor, but for me I don't usually end up playing these games for years anyway.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/compare-xbox-game-pass-plans

FlickJax

Pete Dero

Amazon's Prime Gaming Hub reveals new freebies for Prime Gaming (Amazon Prime) subscribers.

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin. Offer ends Nov 30.
    Control Ultimate Edition: Full Game for PC on GOG.com. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider - Full Game + Bonus Content on Epic Games Store. Offer ends Nov 14.
    Puzzle Agent 2. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Secret Files: Sam Peters. Offer ends Dec 1.
    BAFL - Brakes Are For Losers. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Liberated. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter. Offer ends Dec 1.

Uberhaus

Fanatical has Command: Modern Operations keys for Steam (only) on sale at 60% off for 2 days 16 hours more as of posting.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/command-modern-operations

Approx US $29.33, making it the best price ever according to isthereanydeal.com.  I will note you won't get a matrix/slitherine key.