Three free amazon kindle American Civil War books

Started by PeaceFlower, June 10, 2013, 02:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Man alive that's a lot of reading for $0!  What book did we (I) miss? 

Maybe I don't want to know...   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Bison

I don't know but Peaceflower has hooked us up with some pretty nice books over the last week or so.

Toonces

No kidding.  I was reading that Utah Beach book last night and that is some really good stuff.  That book about Jackson in the Valley sounds super meaty- like 650 pages of meat.

This is great stuff, man!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Toonces on June 10, 2013, 10:34:30 PM
No kidding.  I was reading that Utah Beach book last night and that is some really good stuff.  That book about Jackson in the Valley sounds super meaty- like 650 pages of meat.

This is great stuff, man!

I agree.  I don't know when I'll ever have time to read all this stuff but you can't pass up free offers like this.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."