Marine Launches Attack On Japan After Watching ‘Pearl Harbor’ Movie

Started by Jarhead0331, April 10, 2012, 03:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Marine Lance Corporal Tries To Attack Japan After Watching 'Pearl Harbor' Movie
Kaneohe Bay, HI – A Marine stationed aboard Marine Corps Base Hawaii recently went on a personal mission to attack Japan. Lance Corporal James Vanhue, of 1st Battalion, 3rd Marines, described as a "warrior drinker", went on a drunken bender that started on Friday night. His latest vendetta, against the tiny island nation, began in his barracks room. As he drank what he called "a ridiculous amount of beer" and watched the 2001 film "Pearl Harbor", he became enraged.

"I can't believe Danny died," as he took another swig of Budweiser and sobbed. "These damn Japs [sic] need to pay!"

His roommate, Lance Corporal Jason Evers, tried to calm him with a history lesson.

"Dude. It happened like, 60 something years ago. We already whooped their ass."

Unfortunately Vanhue would not listen. As the credits came across the screen, the Lance Corporal went to his wall locker.

"I've got to pack my gear," he said, as he shoved throwing stars, an entrenching tool, and extra socks in his ruck sack. After packing, he donned his helmet and flak jacket and headed to the armory. But amazingly, even in his drunken stupor, he didn't forget his eye-pro.

Now on his 12th beer in less than an hour, Vanhue was thought to be delirious. Since it was almost midnight, the armory was closed down and locked, but it didn't deter the drunken Marine.

"I've gotta get my M4 and then it's payback time, son."

Although Vanhue tried his best to break into the armory, the MP's showed up minutes later, and placed him under arrest.

"It's always something new on this job," said military policeman Sergeant Ian Wright, "whether it's a drunk naked grunt jumping into the creek, paintball wars in barracks rooms, or Marines trying to fight 60 year old wars."

Ironically, Lance Corporal Vanhue is currently being held at the Brig at Pearl Harbor Naval Base.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

That's pretty damn funny! My first thought that it was from The Onion, but Google led me to the Duffel Blog -
http://www.duffelblog.com

Lots of good stuff there. Thanks, JH!

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

"I can't believe Danny died." *sigh*

How about 'I can't believe how badly that movie sucked'?

He should have tried to take down the studio that produced it!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Silent Disapproval Robot

Oh it's brilliant in its awfulness.  Move the Battle of Britain to summer/fall 1941 so a heroic American pilot can go over and singlehandledly defeat the Luftwaffe for the hapless but plucky Brits and then head back and teac those Japs what fer!

mirth

It's quite a career for Ben Affleck's character. Fight in the BoB. Be one of the guys who makes into the air during the Pearl Harbor attack. Then fly in the Doolittle Raid as a bomber pilot.

I'm sure he went on to win the Korean and Vietnam Wars for us too. Probably saved the French at Dien Bien Phu so that we never had to take over.

Gusington

I can't remember the last movie that Affleck was in that I enjoyed.

I am ashamed to say I paid money to see Pearl Harbor...in a theater.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on April 10, 2012, 07:48:35 PM

For me personally, I'd probably say The Town. Ben's actually done quite a bit of good stuff.

Josh Hartnett on the other hand...

You poor bastard! It was a fine movie for sitting around a big TV with friends and beer, mocking it relentlessly. I can't imagine how Hellish it was to be trapped in a theater for almost 3 hours subjected to Michael Bay's 'genius'.

Staggerwing

Yeah, you should have waited for Flyboys to be released and watched that instead...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Martok

Quote from: mirth on April 10, 2012, 07:51:15 PM

Oh Gus, I'm so sorry...
+1

I hope you at least got your whistle wet for your troubles! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

I don't even remember to be honest. I do remember how horrible the dialogue was and how disappointed I was because I was looking forward to it for so long. I went home and watched Tora Tora Tora to cleanse myself.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

Was that an Onion article?

Mirth already answered.

Hilarious!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

MIGMaster

Quote from: Gusington on April 11, 2012, 09:49:02 AM
I don't even remember to be honest. I do remember how horrible the dialogue was and how disappointed I was because I was looking forward to it for so long. I went home and watched Tora Tora Tora to cleanse myself.

TORA TORA TORA and herbal tea are often recommended by 9 out of 10 historians  ;)

Windigo

That is heinous, even your dog wouldn't respect you after that....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.