Main Menu

Trump

Started by GDS_Starfury, November 01, 2023, 03:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigwolf

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 03, 2023, 11:26:21 AMMeanwhile, I look forward to seeing what the occasional spam/bots do with this thread.
I agree also that Trump was once President of the United States, but why collect those cards when you can do like I do and just collect them.

I really just need to suck it up that I have to spend $1k.

More lube?

:tophat:

Windigo

that solves a lot of things, that and more wine
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Windigo on November 02, 2023, 10:40:03 PMI read that as "Hot Ass"

I went to high school with a guy named "Hota", pronounced like the Spanish letter "J" (he was a Korean kid named Jimmy and he had Spanish class with a couple friends of mine).  He was a total joker and a wise-ass.

Today, he's an established Professor of Economics at an Ivy League school and something of a national expert in blockchain technology.  I miss the days when we just called him "Hota".    :notworthy:

SirAndrewD

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on November 07, 2023, 12:20:23 PMI went to high school with a guy named "Hota", pronounced like the Spanish letter "J" (he was a Korean kid named Jimmy and he had Spanish class with a couple friends of mine).  He was a total joker and a wise-ass.

Today, he's an established Professor of Economics at an Ivy League school and something of a national expert in blockchain technology.  I miss the days when we just called him "Hota".    :notworthy:

Sounds like he really throttled up his life.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback