The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

I see it at $26 not $9.99. Still a great price although $10 is a no brained for this game. Vic hit it out of the park with this one.
Insert witty comment here.

Sigwolf

Quote from: jamus34 on March 22, 2022, 09:04:35 AM
I see it at $26 not $9.99. Still a great price although $10 is a no brained for this game. Vic hit it out of the park with this one.
It was definitely $9.99 yesterday.  It was either a flash sale (GoG still does those during sales), or a pricing error that has since been corrected.  If it was a flash sale, there is a small chance it will be available for that price again during the end-of-sale encore period.

Bardolph

It's $9.99 over on the Matrix website, they're having a sale on a bunch of the usual stuff.

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2022, 07:48:53 PM
'Hello, Steve? Yeah it's me...Shadow Empire. I'm only 9.99 right now. Let me in.'

Touché Mr Gus, touché.

Quote from: Bardolph on March 22, 2022, 09:56:27 AM
It's $9.99 over on the Matrix website, they're having a sale on a bunch of the usual stuff.

Nope, just checked there and its also showing $26.  Looks like it was a case of me who hesitated loses out.  L:-)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Humble Bundle store has a EUIV game bundle.  4 different levels.  Lowest level is base game for $1.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mbar

steve58

Another BundleFest has started at Fanatical Games.  I may have to pick this one up:

KingSlayer Bundle

Tier 1 - $5.99

• Neon Abyss
  • Crown Trick
  • Fantasy General II
  • Starpoint Gemini Warlords
  • Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead
  • Project Nimbus: Complete Edition
  • $2 off coupon for upcoming Diamond Collection Bundle

Tier 2 - $9.99 (includes Tier I)

• Port Royale 4
  • Port Royale 4 - Buccaneers

Pete Dero

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/farcry4

Far Cry 4 full Game for free on Ubisoft Connect (available for Prime members during June).

JasonPratt

Well worth it. Actually enjoyed that game more than FC3 overall (though I enjoyed both). The campaign is more solid, the player's character is less of a burgeoning psychopath (though admittedly also less interesting in a dynamic character arc fashion), the scenery is prettier, it has grasshopper helicopters -- and a side-campaign rebuilding a former enemy base in high Himalaya Yeti territory!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Pete Dero

In 2 hours Steam will be unavailable.

Start of the Summer sale.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Sigwolf

So... for the next 4-12 hours Steam access will flaky to non-existent.   <:-)

MC

Ever since I purchased the Gabe Dongle I haven't had any issues with Steam until now. Pardon me while I fiddle with Gabe's dongle.

Sir Slash

This time...I will be strong. I will be. I will. I swear I will. This time. STOP laughing Dammit!  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.