More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

look at you trying to pull a  mom  joke.   :Loser:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

What are they arguing about? Why it's undoubtably about clipping wargame chits.

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 17, 2023, 04:26:05 PMwhen a pack of Gus's engage in MORTAL COMBAT!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714283875050885514

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sir Slash

I know it was below the belt and I apologize for that. What I should've said was, "One thing I learned long ago about nipple-rings is it's better to discover one BEFORE you get your braces caught on it".  :grin:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Back when they were becoming all the rage; I had a woman(hippy-dippy, healy-feely, crystal loving, piercings everywhere type) show me her rings.... at a damn Rock and Gem show!!!

I should have been less stunned and more appreciative, but hell who expects a chick to do that? 

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Windigo on October 18, 2023, 11:05:14 AMbut hell who expects a chick to do that? 

raises hand  :evil:

though I understand my life experiences may not be the norm.

or so I've been told.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 18, 2023, 03:43:24 PM
Quote from: Windigo on October 18, 2023, 11:05:14 AMbut hell who expects a chick to do that? 

raises hand  :evil:

though I understand my life experiences may not be the norm.

or so I've been told.

Its like you wrote the script to your own life... LoL

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Windigo on October 18, 2023, 11:05:14 AMI should have been less stunned and more appreciative, but hell who expects a chick to do that? 

just saying

GDS_Starfury

not being posted for politics but in solidarity with Windy and Bawb and maybe a Slash life course correction.

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

^That is exactly why the internet was invented  :ROFL:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on October 19, 2023, 01:36:44 PM^That is exactly why the internet was invented  :ROFL:

I agree

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

Life would be much more interesting if we had some of that in it.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd