More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Martok

Quote from: Centurion40 on June 03, 2015, 02:54:39 PM

As far as I'm concerned, that one could also go in the Pictures of Greatness thread.  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2015, 12:05:57 PM
for testing resistance?

...and voltage, and a limited amount of Amperage.

Hence the "Multi" part of the name.  :))

undercovergeek

Quote from: Nefaro on June 03, 2015, 06:48:31 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2015, 12:05:57 PM
for testing resistance?

...and voltage, and a limited amount of Amperage.

Hence the "Multi" part of the name.  :))

I'm not sure the Borg would have been as fearsome or quite so successful if their motto was 'voltage is futile'

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

it's SFW, but if someone only catches a glimpse from behind you, you might have some 'splainin' to do

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Centurion40

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 04, 2015, 12:17:27 PM

Well, they probably have been complaining... still it is a cogent point.
Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 04, 2015, 12:17:27 PM

because airframe wear out dumbass (the politician, not Brant).
B-52s are older then most forum goers, B-1s are about 35 and B-2s are about 20.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

MetalDog

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 05, 2015, 12:02:13 PM

I really think that needs to be your avatar from now on.  It's just too perfect for you.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

DoctorQuest

That's pretty much all of us.  :uglystupid2:
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.