More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bob48

Jago decides she wants to play Tanga - or at least, move some counters around.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

quote from today's article on the front page
http://grogheads.com/?p=13382

Quote from: The Front Page That No One Fucking Reads AnywaySecond, Legion Wargames' The Battle of Tanga 1914 takes the recent WWI wargame fetish to East Africa and gives counter-pushers (and -clippers!) a new venue to fight over.  A beautiful map will look great on the table in the man-cave, as long as you can keep the nuclear cats at bay.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 04, 2016, 05:57:50 PM
quote from today's article on the front page
http://grogheads.com/?p=13382

Quote from: The Front Page That No One Fucking Reads AnywaySecond, Legion Wargames' The Battle of Tanga 1914 takes the recent WWI wargame fetish to East Africa and gives counter-pushers (and -clippers!) a new venue to fight over.  A beautiful map will look great on the table in the man-cave, as long as you can keep the nuclear cats at bay.

If you called it 'the front page no one fucking reads anyway' there'd be thousands reading it

bob48

Ooh, you been taking your cynical pills?

...front page?

'Clip those corners'

Sir Slash

Jago looks like a VERY poor loser. I'd concede defeat now before losing any fingers.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

I wonder how many people fell for this

bbmike

I was thinking if you put that donut on your finger you would turn invisible.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak