More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on February 21, 2017, 07:06:18 AM
I've said here before that people like what they like, so, you just go on liking Shmeckleback.  To me, their music is trying too hard to be rock-n-roll.

Forgive md he's a grumpy Bon jovi fan

BanzaiCat

If Creed is the priest busted for touching too many boys, Nickleback is like the homeless guy screaming about God ending the world whilst quietly shitting himself on a street corner. Though the homeless self-shitter has more talent.

MetalDog

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 22, 2017, 05:43:10 AM
I've said here before that people like what they like, so, you just go on liking Shmeckleback.  To me, their music is trying too hard to be rock-n-roll.

I would take Bon J- ok.  I can't even pretend to write I would take Bon Jovi over anyone.  What I will say is that hell for me would be having to listen to a radio station that only played Bon Jovi, Nickelback, the Cure, and Depeche Mode.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Ubercat

People are people, MD, though I sometimes ask myself why can't I be you? Anyway, you give love a bad name, so you should try to be nicer to people who don't like the same music as you.

(No, I don't know any Nickelback songs to incorporate into this post and I ain't lookin' either :peace:)
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

BanzaiCat

Funny, we were heading back to the hotel from Glasgow last night and saw e-boards advertising the train times that said something about the Pet Shop Boys playing locally. I didn't know they were still alive, lol.

Windigo

They're from Hannah fer gawds sake.... they have risen far above their birth right
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Emeraldlis

Forgiven  O:-) lol .
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

Quote from: Ubercat on February 22, 2017, 07:48:07 AM
People are people, MD, though I sometimes ask myself why can't I be you? Anyway, you give love a bad name, so you should try to be nicer to people who don't like the same music as you.

(No, I don't know any Nickelback songs to incorporate into this post and I ain't lookin' either :peace:)

I think everyone should want to be me  O0  ;)

Quote from: Windigo on February 22, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

They're from Hannah fer gawds sake.... they have risen far above their birth right

If we pay Hannah enough, do you think they would take them back?

Quote from: Emeraldlis on February 22, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

Forgiven  O:-) lol .

Two words:

:P

:P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

^^^  ;D  ;D two words back ....you're welcome  ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

besilarius

Elephants aren't given enough credit for critical thinking.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Nefaro

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth