More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

can we shift gears to other jokes?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

So, you don't want to cycle through these puns first?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: bob48 on April 10, 2017, 08:34:05 AM
Don't you mean perambulate?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

We'll do them in tandem.

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

What is heaven? What is hell? The parable of the Long Spoons explains very well what heaven and hell truly are.

One day a man said to God, "God, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like."

God showed the man two doors. Inside the first one, in the middle of the room, was a large round table with a large pot of stew. It smelled delicious and made the man's mouth water, but the people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.

The man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. God said, "These assholes told puns on the groghead forum'

Sir Slash

That certainly is an awful pun-ishment. Kind of a Pun-gatory of suffering souls. I guess there's such a thing as being TOO creative.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 10, 2017, 09:34:21 AM
What is heaven? What is hell? The parable of the Long Spoons explains very well what heaven and hell truly are.

One day a man said to God, "God, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like."

God showed the man two doors. Inside the first one, in the middle of the room, was a large round table with a large pot of stew. It smelled delicious and made the man's mouth water, but the people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.

The man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. God said, "These assholes told puns on the groghead forum'

So...what was hell like?

'Clip those corners'

Sir Slash

That's the Bawb we all know and  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Quote from: bob48 on April 10, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

Oh well... in for a penny, in for a farthing...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

besilarius

Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell were inspecting the Naval Academy's Dairy plant in Annapolis, Md.
In a terrible accident, they were both killed.  They didn't realise the cow was ticklish.
Waking up, the found themselves in a dark entrance hall.  A dot of flame appeared and as it moved, they found themselves pulled along with no ability to resist.  Following the flame through numerous corridors until a door opened.  Inside was a broken radio that only played Buck Owens country music, and a crabby troup of cubscouts merrily tearing everything to pieces.
A voice thundered, "Paul Ryan!!  You have sinned!  For all eternity, you will spend your days in this room!"
"No."  he screamed.  "Not that.  I'll be good!  I'm sorry!"
And the door slammed shut, muffling his cries of terror.  The flame bobbed in amusement.
Then it began to move down a corridor, pulling Mitch McConnel.
"Oh God."  thought McConnell.  "I haven't been that bad.  I don't deserve such punishment.  Please release me!"
But the flame continued.
Finally, he came to a door.  It opened and he couldn't help moving inside.
There was a sumptuous bed with silk coverings.  The room had gorgeous fixtures and was every man's idea of a boudoir.
Suddenly, another door opened, and a beautiful woman walked in.  She was gorgeous and luscious and a real wet dream.  McConnell's mouth dropped, "What is happening?" he wondered.
Then he recognized the woman, it was...it was Scarlet Johanson! 
And a loud voice boomed, "Scarlet Johanson, you have SINNED!"

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Barthheart

Barthheart

Windigo

I wonder if the guy ever realized that he should have listened to the dog....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

OJsDad

I think you guys have it backwards.  The dog was hers before he came along. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.