More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 26, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

you gotta start hosting somewhere else - Photobucket is making people pay extra to share their images off-site
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Don't tell me it didn't show again  :pullhair:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Emeraldlis

This is so weird because I can see the pic  ??? What's another good option?

Ubercat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 26, 2017, 06:15:17 PM
Quote from: Capn Darwin on November 26, 2017, 06:10:52 PM
Your spirit animal Brant?  :bd:

My spirit animal is a tree sloth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 26, 2017, 06:15:17 PM
Quote from: Capn Darwin on November 26, 2017, 06:10:52 PM
Your spirit animal Brant?  :bd:

My spirit animal is a tree sloth

Not a ground sloth? Granted, they've been extinct for a few thousand years, but they were enormous beasts.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Nefaro

Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 26, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

https://postimages.org/

Has been good for me recently. 

No registration.  Not a lot of ads being crammed down your throat AFAIK. 

Occasional human test required, but I don't recall them being too confusing as some can be.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Nefaro on November 26, 2017, 08:48:08 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 26, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

https://postimages.org/

Has been good for me recently. 

No registration.  Not a lot of ads being crammed down your throat AFAIK. 

Occasional human test required, but I don't recall them being too confusing as some can be.

Thanks Nefaro, I'll give that a try  O0 not being to confusing technology-wise is the way to go for me, lol :) thanks for the link :)

besilarius

Wonder how many people think this is a great idea?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

Hey now! That's what I use for a toothbrush.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 27, 2017, 07:42:24 PM
Hey now! That's what I use for a toothbrush.

And another piece of the puzzle falls into place.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

It actually works really good. Of course putting the toothpaste on is a bitch but......
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Could double as a beef curtain buffer.

Sir Slash

An Al Frakenstein. Too soon?