More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Tpek

Quote from: mirth on December 30, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

Honestly, I'd rather have her than Call of Duty 3 million for the XBox (which I don't have anyway).

undercovergeek

............and that was the last we ever heard of Tpek

Martok

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 31, 2017, 09:38:55 AM
S'up babe !

I didn't even see what you'd typed above the photo, so it took me a moment to get it.  Clever.  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Emeraldlis

^ glad you liked it Martok  O0 I thought it was cute and clever and funny when I first saw it , lol , I didn't know whether to post it in the want thread or the funny pix thread ....funny won out  :D Although , I actually do want it as a t-shirt ...or even a hoodie would be cool I think  8)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Spy vs Spy-- the white one.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

It's nice that they help serial killers choose the proper equipment,.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Barthheart

Sir Slash

Quick Robin! Hand me the Bat De-Tox pills.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 30, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on December 30, 2017, 12:34:36 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on December 30, 2017, 11:08:07 AM
She should be happy. He's got quite a set of plumbing on him.  ::)

And I hear she's a squirter.....

It was just a matter of time before somebody went there. But I expected it to be BC or Windi

sorry to disappoint
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Martok

Quote from: besilarius on January 02, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
It's nice that they help serial killers choose the proper equipment,.
Bwahahaha!!  Nice find! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart