More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

I am still leveling up on that game.  The grinding is intolerable the designer obviously was a hack

;D

Barthheart

rocketman

Quote from: Con on March 28, 2018, 11:42:05 PM
I am still leveling up on that game.  The grinding is intolerable the designer obviously was a hack

;D
Spot on man  :D
I think my save is corrupt though  :'(

Tpek

Quote from: Barthheart on March 29, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

She's supposed to be a Mermaid/Siren, she should be eating him!

Am I the only one who, when first watching Disney's The Little Mermaid, kept wondering why she wasn't eating the prince???

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Con on March 28, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

;D

And all you guys do is bitch about not being able to find good "open world" games.   :tickedoff:
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bayonetbrant

don't screw with someone when you can't do basic math

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

OK, this had me cracking up - sign on a cantina

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

mirth

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Sir Slash

Well, it is Easter Island so.... why not?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.