Rainbow Six is Dead

Started by Jarhead0331, June 14, 2021, 08:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apocalypse 31

Rainbow Six has been dead since Siege. The game is a joke.

Why is this a surprise?

Jarhead0331

^It's not a surprise. Just another disappointment. I think its been dead since Vegas 2.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Toonces

My son plays Siege endlessly...for like years.  I wish I could love a game that much!

I've watched over his shoulder a few times and no wonder I get consistently schooled and pwnd in online shooters.  My brain just doesn't work that fast.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I just saw that GoG has Rainbow 6 and Ghost Recon on their summer sale for about $3 apiece.  I owned both games way back in the day but never did play them much.  For the price of a burrito I think I'll go ahead and pick them up.  I know Steam has a few of the R6 titles as well.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

hellfish6

Quote from: Yskonyn on June 14, 2021, 03:01:01 PM
At least Battlefield will be alive and kicking again come October! I have no qualms about letting RB6 rest in pieces.

This is an F-35 pilot on Battlefield 2042. Steaming pile of something...

Yskonyn

That is a total love letter to the franchise. The move even has a name. There are lots of references like that in the trailer. October can't come soon enough for me.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."