Lock 'n Load Publishing Giving Away Free Print and Download Games

Started by Thrawn, January 22, 2016, 03:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Still trying to figure out what scenario the E-100 is for.

Maybe some German Wolverine kids come upon a Mothballed E-100 in a cave somewhere along with a few Fliegerfausts and some cases of Vampyr-equiped STG-44s?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 22, 2016, 07:20:32 PM
Still trying to figure out what scenario the E-100 is for.

Maybe some German Wolverine kids come upon a Mothballed E-100 in a cave somewhere along with a few Fliegerfausts and some cases of Vampyr-equiped STG-44s?

In the alternate time line of the game's history, the Belgians developed the tank from German plans after WWII.

PanzersEast

How long did it take before you got your game or did you get a shipment notification?  I order over a week ago and still have not heard anything and my status says waiting fulfillment....

PE

Barthheart

You should get a shipping note. I know they are swamped right now and it is a small crew.

mirth

Quote from: PanzersEast on February 25, 2016, 03:08:35 PM
How long did it take before you got your game or did you get a shipment notification?  I order over a week ago and still have not heard anything and my status says waiting fulfillment....

PE

For the Modern demo, my shipping notification came within a day or two. The order arrived within 4-5 days after that (it shipped over President's Day weekend, so it was delayed by the Monday holiday).

I ordered Heroes of the Falklands on 2/13 and have not received a shipping notification yet.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

PanzersEast

Ha, I just got a notification..... lol, maybe I need to start posting all of my orders on here!  The magic of Grogheads  :uglystupid2:

PE

mirth

Quote from: PanzersEast on February 25, 2016, 03:50:44 PM
Ha, I just got a notification..... lol, maybe I need to start posting all of my order on here!  The magic of Grogheads  :uglystupid2:

PE

Same here  8)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on February 25, 2016, 03:17:26 PMI know they are swamped right now

Literally.  David had to fly back to New York when a pipe burst at his mom's house and flooded her basement.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Richie61

I read this on FB and thought WOW!  :D

QuoteSolo System coming to Lock 'n Load Tactical. LnLP has Licensed the Solo game system from Academy Games. Bob Bicket will be developing the LnLP edition of the system and we will have some more details coming soon. LnLP would also really like to thank Bob Bicket, Uwe Eickert and everyone at Academy Games for making this happen.
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

mirth

According to the USPS, Heroes of the Falklands should arrive today  O0

bbmike

[rushes off to check USPS tracking number]
Looks like my WWII demo is arriving today!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Woot!

QuoteYour item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:35 am on February 29, 2016 in PORTLAND, ME

bbmike

Just received my demo! For a demo it is really, really nice quality. Heroes of the Pacific is an instant buy for me as soon as it's back in stock.  O0
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

PanzersEast

Received my WW2 demo in the mail today, KUDOS to LnL!  Man, they did this demo right and if you are halfway interested I suggest picking this up.  Looks like I may start with Falklands and Normandy!  Especially with the Solo module coming our way!

Great job LnL!