Gifs of Greatness!

Started by Centurion40, March 15, 2012, 01:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Must be a gag for a TV show, or something.
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on July 19, 2012, 11:21:52 AM
^Really?!? And no one's been killed????  :o

Who said no one's been killed? It's Maine. We lead the world in Darwin Awards!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^Not ahead of NJ you don't.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on July 19, 2012, 01:14:02 PM
^Not ahead of NJ you don't.

Clearly you've never been to Maine.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

^I have and you people are lovely. I doubt you have been to NJ. Did you know that left turns are not allowed in NJ? You have to use 'jughandles.' Or make three rights. Three rights make a left you know. And I am not kidding.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

I've been to Maine, I've been to NJ.  People in Maine make fun of people from NJ for a reason.

Centurion40

Time for a gif, goddamit!

Gusington

^It's the jughandles, I'm telling you. That and 1000 other things. Maine rocks! I wish I lived there right now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on July 19, 2012, 01:19:30 PM
^It's the jughandles, I'm telling you. That and 1000 other things. Maine rocks! I wish I lived there right now.

Having never ever heard of "jughandles", with respect to roads and driving, until just now, I just Googled it.....

:o

That's the most insane idea for traffic control I have ever seen!  :P

Windigo

Quote from: Barthheart on July 19, 2012, 01:27:28 PM

Having never ever heard of "jughandles", with respect to roads and driving, until just now, I just Googled it.....

you are so selfish that you never linked it to share

-1 for you

Windigo
Grogz new Protocol Czar
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

Trust me you probably really don't want to know what a jughandle is. It will lower your opinion of NJ even further, if possible.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

meadbelly

Quote from: Barthheart on July 19, 2012, 01:27:28 PM

I believe it was either UPS or Fedex that calculated the time savings in doing only jughandles anywhere. IRRC, that is now their policy. Their drivers do not take left turns. It sure sounds insane to me, but clearly they have an incentive to figure out time savings.

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on July 19, 2012, 02:24:05 PM
Trust me you probably really don't want to know what a jughandle is. It will lower your opinion of NJ even further, if possible.

Thats presumptuous to think you know someone (even if you do)....

Windigo
Grogz Protocol Czar (1st Class)
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

LongBlade

Quote from: Centurion40 on July 19, 2012, 01:18:51 PM
Time for a gif, goddamit!

Yet another sight I never expected existed - courtesy of GrogHeads, of course.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on July 19, 2012, 01:18:11 PM
^I have and you people are lovely. I doubt you have been to NJ. Did you know that left turns are not allowed in NJ? You have to use 'jughandles.' Or make three rights. Three rights make a left you know. And I am not kidding.

I've been to NJ, but only briefly. It was much greener than I expected (I forgot about that 'Garden State' stuff). We don't really care about making turns in Maine. We pretty much go in a straight line even if the road does otherwise. Usually we do it while lumber is piled in, or strapped to, our vehicles.