Holiday Damage Thread

Started by -budd-, November 27, 2015, 04:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on November 28, 2015, 11:05:41 AM
^Attila, IMHO, is probably the best TW title since Shogun 2 but it is very tough to win, for me anyway.

Did you manage to get a win in Shogun 2?

Gusington

Nope, winless in Shogun 2 and Attila. I've beaten the others at least a couple of times each. IMHO Attila and Shogun 2 have the best AIs.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: Gusington on November 28, 2015, 11:05:41 AM
^Attila, IMHO, is probably the best TW title since Shogun 2 but it is very tough to win, for me anyway.
Good enough for me. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

Quote from: Asid on November 28, 2015, 01:35:28 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on November 28, 2015, 09:54:43 AM
Still pondering on whether to get Civil War II from AGEOD or not. 
Revolution Under Siege Gold. Also by Ageod.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/374380/
Good choice. I updated as I already had RUS. It's a good game. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

PanzersEast

So far:

GAMES:
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

DLC:
Endless Legend - Shadows
Endless Legend™ - The Lost Tales
Galactic Civilizations III - Mega Events DLC
Galactic Civilizations III - Revenge of the Snathi DLC

Total $13.00

Looking at:
Beyond Earth Rising Tide
Conqest of Elysim 4
80 Days
Buzz Aldrin's Space Program

For now, I may be done except for maybe one more item.

PE

Arctic Blast

Thus far, I'm under $30. Most of that is DLC for games I already own. I'm sticking to my wishlist this year.

Wait...are we also counting board game purchases? Because...yeah... ::) :P

RangerX3X

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 28, 2015, 06:26:23 PM

Considering this is in a subforum for computer wargaming, technically no.  O0

Arctic Blast

Quote from: RangerX3X on November 28, 2015, 06:31:47 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 28, 2015, 06:26:23 PM

Considering this is in a subforum for computer wargaming, technically no.  O0

Sweet! In that case, totally on budget!  ;D

Staggerwing

Me too since I decided to spend on books at Osprey Publishing instead of gorging out on games that I can still buy later on by simply pacing myself to spread out their retail cost over a few months (and maybe see on sale again anyway).
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

gameleaper

Command: Modern Air/Naval Ops never been happier to part with money, it is better than ***

Yskonyn

EU 4 DLC
CK2 DLC
ArmA 3 DLC

Thats it.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

You know the damage is bad when you have actually lost track of all that you have bought.

That I know of, there is:

War Plan Orange and Eapana 1936 from matrix.

Revised list

ARK Survival, MXGP, ARM Planetary Prospectors, Age of Empires III complete, stronghold crusaders II ultimate collection, Masterplan, Lego Star Wars Saga, Hegemony III, Omnipresent, Skyshine's Bedlam, Sky Rogue and Transcendence Part I...Steam makes it too damn easy. :(

Star Trek Fleet Command on Gog.

Destiny Taken King legendary edition on PS4.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Huw the Poo

Goddamn that's a good haul Jarhead!  They'll all be installed, played and completed in time for the Christmas sale, I trust? ;)

Yskonyn

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 29, 2015, 09:17:13 AM
Goddamn that's a good haul Jarhead!  They'll all be installed, played and completed in time for the Christmas sale, I trust? ;)

Hear hear! And a new list as large as this one bought and installed as well!  O:-)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Grim.Reaper

Slow times for me....nothing purchased from the Holiday sales yet, although may be eying some things not considered holiday sale:)  Only thing really in the sales that I am considering at this point is Command Ops 2 scenario pack, unless something jumps up over the next couple of days.