Long Hot FRIDAY night

Started by Tripoli, January 27, 2023, 10:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

The acoustic (and best) version of Long Hot Summer Night.
As far as gaming: BoC work.  Combat Mission.  CMO playtesting. And getting my butt kicked in a CM tournament.

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Rayfer

Interesting music choice Trip....I like it. No idea what to play this weekend. Too many choices.

Sir Slash

Drooling over Second Front videos. Have a great weekend Grogs.  :beermug[1]:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Great choice Tripoli for an opening video/song.

I've got a PBEM of Fire in the Lake with Jason and friends over on Vassal. 

What I'm also going to be doing is research for a mod I'm working on.  I need some good sources for modern military land/sea/air equipment so I can assemble TOE's for several countries in my mod.  Anyone know of any? 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Old TImer

Long Hot Summer nights.

Sitting at the stadium with a cold beer.  About as close to heaven as you can get.
Combat Mission Forgotten Battles and re-installing Fields of Glory 2 in anticipation of the upcoming Bronze Age DLC.  And some football!

Gusington

Thinking of firing up Gears Tactics if I can find time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Sins II
AOEIV - AI seems to have become more challenging
WARNO - What a great patch

War of Rights is defo on the cards.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Pete Dero

Quote from: W8taminute on January 27, 2023, 11:58:11 AMWhat I'm also going to be doing is research for a mod I'm working on.  I need some good sources for modern military land/sea/air equipment so I can assemble TOE's for several countries in my mod.  Anyone know of any? 

Maybe the Command Modern Operations database.

Returning to Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts for gaming.

Phantom

Hoping to finish off Wilderness War & get Pax Renaissance onto the table.

W8taminute

That's a great database Pete.  I never knew this existed.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

solops

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts
Maybe a few dips back into Shadow Empire.

If I get really ambitious, I might give Destiny of the World a serious try.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin