GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 11, 2012, 09:42:32 PM

The 3x3 stickers have some serious adhesive on them.  They could probably stick to water.

This demands testing, Brant.  ;)

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 12, 2012, 05:54:00 AM^Is that the clear ones?

Yes.  We got some for Bayonet Jr's soccer team (Gunners) so he could stick them on his homework folder and stuff for school.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2012, 05:25:47 PMThe military shirts will be going back up by tomorrow.  I pulled them down to get the GrogHeads tag in them, and will get them back up shortly, along with more consistency in the products across the different images.

Carrier and Armor are going up right now.  I gt my Armor shirt yesterday, and it look suh-WEET!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bob48

^I bet there are impoverished east European countries filled with little old ladies who would knit those Tiger socks by the gross - and dirt cheap at that!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: bob48 on September 20, 2012, 03:08:02 PM
^I bet there are impoverished east European countries filled with little old ladies who would knit those Tiger socks by the gross - and dirt cheap at that!

get on it!!!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

As long as they did not all turn out to be T34/85's..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: bob48 on September 20, 2012, 04:18:01 PM
As long as they did not all turn out to be T34/85's..........

I'd wear those, or a pair of pershings
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Staggerwing

Maybe someone will add an S-tank design since we'll all need some loafers as well.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

bayonetbrant

OK guys - the store's been open about 7 weeks now, and there's been 3 orders, and one of them is me (an order which included a bunch of soccer stuff for the kids & wife).

For the other 2 of you that ordered something - THANKS!

For the rest of you, what's the holdup?
Are you waiting for different artwork?
Are you looking for a particular product that isn't in the store?
Are the prices not in line with what you'd expect to spend?
Fear of the domestic spousal unit?

If you don't tell us what you're looking for, then we can't try to respond for you :)

mirth

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm completely broke. Do you guys take foodstamps?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Arctic Blast

Quote from: mirth on October 04, 2012, 01:32:22 PM
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm completely broke. Do you guys take foodstamps?

Yeah, that's the boat I'm in as well. My car's going to need some work so I've had to put the bank card away for a bit.

MIGMaster

Is shipping to Canada via USPS - I looked at it but couldn't see anything right off ?

Staggerwing

No worries. I just had to roll over my teeny tiny 401k when I just changed jobs so I kept a little 'fun money' to buy a rifle and some phat and jooshy GH loot. How much for a windbreaker with a U-boot conning tower with the GH logo on the side and my forum name?  ;)