GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 07, 2012, 07:40:32 PM
Quote! Important information

The coupon you used expired on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 12:00:00 AM.
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions.

:(

Ack!

OK, I'll post the next one I get and we'll see where that takes me. Maybe they cross-check the coupon against emails or something.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Just in time for the holidays - we've reduced prices in the CafePress store through the end of the year!

This is your chance to grab some great GrogHeads swag and update your kit!

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 08, 2012, 02:56:09 PM
Just in time for the holidays - we've reduced prices in the CafePress store through the end of the year!

This is your chance to grab some great GrogHeads swag and update your kit!

woot!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

TheCommandTent

My loot from the GrogHeads' store black Friday sale just came in the mail today.

Two awesome shirts and a mouse pad I'm giving out as a gift.  I really like the Recon shirt.

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

bayonetbrant

glad you like the Recon shirt - I had fun with that design :)

I've got the Keep Calm shirt in white-on-red I'll send a photo of at some point
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

please be assured that it'll look better on you than it does on me ;)

LongBlade

A suggestion popped up for another t-shirt slogan:

QuoteWe wantss it.   Even though we have a bunch of games we've not even playyyed.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4262.msg98108#msg98108

bayonetbrant

I'll get right on it when you get a real sig image ;)

bayonetbrant

we're going to be updating some of the shirts on offer...  any suggestions?

Staggerwing

How about a series of those 'Lawful Good', 'Chaotic Evil', slogans with suitably nerdy images for each one?

Another option would be a drawing of Gus in a John Phillips Sousa jacket with welding goggles hanging around his neck.
The caption below him could read 'GrogPunk'...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 03, 2013, 08:51:11 PM

Another option would be a drawing of Gus in a John Phillips Sousa jacket with welding goggles hanging around his neck.
The caption below him could read 'GrogPunk'...

Ha!

Martok

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 03, 2013, 08:51:11 PM
How about a series of those 'Lawful Good', 'Chaotic Evil', slogans with suitably nerdy images for each one?
I vote Grand Admiral Thrawn for either the LE or LN alignment (depending on your perspective of him).  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

Looking at possibly refreshing some of the options here

what would y'all like to see?
what might you actually buy?

Staggerwing

Is there a list of the things that cafe press offers which might not yet be part of the Grogheads store?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys