GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

not really.  there's probably some dumb stuff like Christmas ornaments, or stickers whose shape doesn't really line up with our logo.  But we pretty much threw everything out there, since it's no cost to us to add it to the store.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Maybe we should get a Makerbot and crank out Grogheads Minis to sell...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Staggerwing on July 17, 2013, 09:14:28 PM

Yes!  I want a mini Gus! Well a mini-er Gus.   :P
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 17, 2013, 09:20:05 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on July 17, 2013, 09:14:28 PM

Yes!  I want a mini Gus! Well a mini-er Gus.   :P

LOL! Will he be based on Vern Troyer or Danny Devito?

I'm only half joking about the idea of a Grogheads Games Studio. Actually, much less than half.
What would the coolest and yet financially most profitable genre idea be? Panzers? Nappy? Space Marines Offworld Shock Troops?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

There's a fine line between running a gaming community and overlapping into game production.  I'm not sure we want to go there just yet as a mgmt team.

I was just asking about general GH merch to see what folks might be interested in
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

it's still up your crack?  order a new size!