Roadtrip USA

Started by Jarhead0331, September 17, 2023, 06:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

hope you grabbed some Texas white wings while you're there.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

you should totally pick up a hitchhiker!
find some homeless guy with a dog under an overpass, Austin's got lots of em, and go.
its a screenplay in the making.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Sir Slash

Good luck JH. Whatever doesn't kill you.... can still make you WISH it had.  :grin:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 06, 2023, 08:20:26 PMyou should totally pick up a hitchhiker!
find some homeless guy with a dog under an overpass, Austin's got lots of em, and go.
its a screenplay in the making.

Sorry...the van is so full of guns and ammunition that there is no room for vagabonds.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Jarhead0331

Stayed in Germantown, Tennessee last night (thanks JP). Very nice suburb just east of Memphis and not too far from our main line of travel. Hoping to drive for about 11 to 12 hours today and make it to the Roanoke area. If anybody has any experience with overnight stays in the area, recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Dammit Carl!

Nothing to add here but good luck and safe travels, Sir!

Jarhead0331

Made it to Roanoke. Long day. We're staying in Hollins. Seems pretty nice. Should make it home tomorrow in about 8-hours if we get lucky and avoid traffic.

Weather has been beautiful and drive pretty uneventful. Some beautiful country out here.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog