Main Menu

Vikings!

Started by Steelgrave, January 21, 2015, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

New trailer and it looks amazing! Man, I can't wait!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsQL1IsSaw8

Staggerwing

Looking forward to the new season, though I'm not sure what to make of the symbolism of Ragnar holding a crucifix as there is zero historical evidence he was spiritually influenced by what were then called the Tales of the White Christ.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Can't wait though, isn't it a little early to be sacking Paris? I mean it's just Season 3 right?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bison

I missed the entire Season 2 last year.  Is it available on Netflix?

MetalDog

I don't have Netflix, but, if you guys see it on cable, lmk.  I missed the last five or six episodes last season.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 21, 2015, 10:38:22 PM
Can't wait though, isn't it a little early to be sacking Paris? I mean it's just Season 3 right?

Each season jumps ahead several years. Sack of Paris would be in the mid 800's

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

TacticalWargames

Looking forward to it..this and the second half of Walking Dead oh and the next season of Penny Dreadful.

Gusington

I don't think it's on Netflix. But MD/Bison I'm watching it on History's website right now. It's got highly annoying commercials but I'm more into it this time around than before. Getting pumped for Season 3.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2015, 04:06:51 PM
I don't think it's on Netflix. But MD/Bison I'm watching it on History's website right now. It's got highly annoying commercials but I'm more into it this time around than before. Getting pumped for Season 3.

don't you have articles you should be editing?  ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

It might be on Hulu soon.

OJsDad

Both season 1 & 2 are available on Amazon Prime.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Nefaro

Quote from: OJsDad on February 14, 2015, 09:04:43 AM
Both season 1 & 2 are available on Amazon Prime.

Pretty sure Amazon Prime carries all the HBO series. 

Not sure how quickly they put up the most recent seasons.

OJsDad

Vikings is a History Channel show, not HBO.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Nefaro

Quote from: OJsDad on February 15, 2015, 08:30:04 PM
Vikings is a History Channel show, not HBO.

You're right.  Dunno what I was thinking.   :uglystupid2:

AP carries quite a few different cable channels' series.