Ghost of Tshushima coming to pc may 16

Started by Grim.Reaper, March 06, 2024, 12:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Jarhead0331

An exceptional game. One of the best console games I've ever played.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

Think I remember you and others talking about it when it came out, so definitely looking forward to it...kindof wish it was coming out for the Xbox as well, but I guess the PC will do.

Gusington

I have been waiting for this as long as I have been waiting for Bloodborne, almost :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Gusington

Counting the seconds. One of the few titles that is having me clear the decks of everything else. A couple of my buddies who played it on consoles say it is one of the best games, and perhaps the most beautiful, that they have ever played.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Philippe

Can this be played with mouse and keyboard, or is it console only ?
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Gusington

^I read yesterday that there is mouse and keyboard support.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Gusington

^You got it? I'm thinking Tsushima will have a quite massive footprint on my drive.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Gusington

^Wow, definitely lower than I expected.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Any word on if you need a PS5 account or did they back off from that after the Helldivers 2 dust up?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on Yesterday at 07:24:07 PMAny word on if you need a PS5 account or did they back off from that after the Helldivers 2 dust up?

Believe for multiplayer an account is required, not for single player.

Gusington

Building my appetite for Tsushima. 20+ years on and the original Shogun Total War Kublai Khan campaign has still got it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd