Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic - Released

Started by republic, March 09, 2012, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SgtRock

See some of the screen shots, makes me wish they would do a naval sim!

jomni

Quote from: Nefaro on June 09, 2013, 02:44:03 PM
.. with the resurrection.

I spied Jomni's Strike Fighters 2 screenshots, in the sceenie thread sticky, and wanted to see what mods people were using for theirs.

While browsing through some of the playable modded aircraft, I've noticed a few MiGs that mention they require an "Indo-Pak Mod".  Is there a whole Indo-Paki War(s) compilation mod floating around out there?  That would be a good place to fly some MiG-21 & 23s, which would could be fun IMO.  Anyone tried it?

Here's the Indo-Pak campaign but you also need to download the planes and stuff indicated in the info page.  I haven't tried this campaign.  I'm purse stock SF2 lately.
http://combatace.com/files/file/13640-india-pakistan-war-1965/

SweetFX shaders and lighting tweak: http://riseofflight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34103
SweetFX is ageneral shader mod but the link includes the FlightFX GUI for easier use.  The GUI was made by a ROF user.  It can be used with SF2 by linking an exe file.

Nefaro

Awesome.  Thanks Jomni.

I didn't realize the Indo-Pak mod was set in '65.  It's a bit earlier than I'd hoped.  I'll stick with some stock campaigns for the moment. 

However, the FlightFX link is something I definitely needed.  I had found a SweetFX download, but not this gui add-on.  :D

Nefaro

I'm having a nightmarish time trying to find the European Terrain Mod.  Damn searches are popping up squat thus far and CombatACE doesn't have it's own terrain mod section for SF2.   >:(

EDIT:  Bah!  I finally found the Terrain Mods section for SF2 on CombatACE.  For some odd reason, they had it located in the separate folder named "Old Directory". ::)

republic

I know this is weird, but I've delayed picking up the rest of the Strike Fighters collection since the Android/IOS version was made the priority.

Maybe DCS World will make it easier for people to bring Strike Fighters early era jets into a multiplayer world.  That would be incredible.