T-shirts w/military animal themes

Started by steve58, August 30, 2012, 07:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Quote from: steve58 on August 30, 2012, 07:43:55 AM
OK, kind of an odd topic, but I was looking at a website to buy my mother a big faced cat t-shirt and stumbled across these. Thought they looked pretty neat and maybe some of you might be interested in them. 

Here's a sample t-shirt (there are many others).  Looks like they're all about $20.

p.s.  I'm not affiliated in any way with this site (haven't even bought from them yet, but will pick up some of the cat faced Ts soon for Mom and wife).

Reminds me of a RPG I used to play back in the late 20th century.
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Brant - Dark Lord of All Things Obscure
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Nope.  Agh... old brain!

I wanna say that it had something to do with GURPS ('cause I was playing a lot of Traveller and Twilight 2000 at the time), but I don't think that it did.

Maybe it was Gamma World....
Any time is a good time for pie.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Centurion40 on August 31, 2012, 01:32:28 PM
Nope.  Agh... old brain!

I wanna say that it had something to do with GURPS ('cause I was playing a lot of Traveller and Twilight 2000 at the time), but I don't think that it did.

The image on that shirt makes far too much sense to resemble anything from Gamma World.  ;D

LongBlade

Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 31, 2012, 10:56:59 PM
Nope.  Agh... old brain!

The image on that shirt makes far too much sense to resemble anything from Gamma World.  ;D

Gamma World was awesome. Where else could you pick up an unknown artifact like an ink pen and end up killing yourself with it?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: LongBlade on August 31, 2012, 11:01:40 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 31, 2012, 10:56:59 PM
Nope.  Agh... old brain!

Gamma World was awesome. Where else could you pick up an unknown artifact like an ink pen and end up killing yourself with it?

I absolutely love Gamma World. Where else can you play as a radioactive rat swarm capable of forming itself in to the shape of a gun that actually shoots?

LongBlade

Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 31, 2012, 11:04:21 PM
I absolutely love Gamma World. Where else can you play as a radioactive rat swarm capable of forming itself in to the shape of a gun that actually shoots?

OK, I never quite made it that far. You win.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: LongBlade on August 31, 2012, 11:16:51 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 31, 2012, 11:04:21 PM

OK, I never quite made it that far. You win.

This was the new version from a couple of years back, so they may have changed things. So delightfully weird. I don't think I'd want to play it regularly, but it makes for a decent change of pace from time to time.