Fog:Emp multiplayer 2 -- BARBARIANS ARISE (game 2 running)

Started by JasonPratt, September 15, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

JasonPratt

The AI will take care of you after a few turns.  >:D

Speaking of, how is the northern team doing nowadays? Haven't heard from y'all in a while.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

Still freezing our nads off under our kilts in Britain. Finally trying to crush the Picts but damn their tough....  :pullhair:

Blucher

Thanks guys I managed to crank out my turns today but couldnt even get out of bed for two days.

Tuna

Quote from: Barthheart on January 31, 2020, 12:25:35 PM
Still freezing our nads off under our kilts in Britain. Finally trying to crush the Picts but damn their tough....  :pullhair:

Shrinkage!!!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

JasonPratt

Quote from: Blucher on January 31, 2020, 01:01:21 PM
Thanks guys I managed to crank out my turns today but couldnt even get out of bed for two days.

Not even any delay, really. :)

Now, carry forth the plague unto Ethiopia!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

MetalDog

Belgae has stalled with a crappy army.  The upshot is, I am one Progress Token away from becoming Glorious.  The downside is, I can't successfully expand.  So I am hoping to lay low and pick off some of my direct neighbors.

JasonPratt

From what I saw when I was in-game a few minutes ago, Belgae should have some coastal expansion options.

Man, SpeedyGoth is just being his own faction over there, tho!  :notworthy:

JasonPratt

Blucher got off to a bad start, and is still recovering from that disaster, but he has finally consolidated his side of southern Arabia and is going for lower Ethiopia now.

I'm about to pick off a bit of Syria, but eventually I expect Blucher to go up that side of the map. He's partially blocked by my Judean client state, but they're just serving as a handy covering buffer from nastiness coming down through Persia. Heck, the Seluks agreed to be my client state! -- that's how gonzo things are up there! I'm unsure if any Seluks per se still exist; some rebel Seluks as a swatch perhaps.

Assuming we leave Judea to wander around in the desert wastes of central Arabia, I suspect we'll be chewing off convenient provinces of east Africa soon, me on the coast of the Red Sea, and Blucher running across the bottom of the map and then up through the Sahara border provinces. Ptolemy is still a problem, but one of my NPC allies (the, um, blymes?) is icebreakering everyone in the area, so we should be able to hold off on going to war against Egypt for a while longer.

Meanwhile I'm just chilling out and getting my recent gains in gear, with some adjustments in how I build properties, while keeping my CDR respectable. And watching for Judea to stumble again so I can pick up rebelling regions from them.  >:D (To be fair, they do come camp out in my regions to mooch off me for food, so I figure it's a fair trade: they're a failed state at this point, albeit one with vast tracks of land to eye askance...)

MetalDog

Quote from: JasonPratt on January 31, 2020, 08:23:03 PM
From what I saw when I was in-game a few minutes ago, Belgae should have some coastal expansion options.

Man, SpeedyGoth is just being his own faction over there, tho:notworthy:

You said a mouthful!  Just noticed that last night as I looked around the map.  Impressive!!

Speedy

My leader has good diplomacy i think to make up for his abysmal administration.
Hopefully he will die soon as his health is very poor and the next one won't have the 20% decadence malus, I really need to advance to second tier government before population pressures make my people unhappy and I start having rebellions every time a leader dies.

On the positive note if Rome decides to get violent with me my lackeys should be able to cause them some problems.

Tuna

Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2020, 08:21:05 PM
Belgae has stalled with a crappy army.  The upshot is, I am one Progress Token away from becoming Glorious.  The downside is, I can't successfully expand.  So I am hoping to lay low and pick off some of my direct neighbors.

I was just going to head out for Rebel Spain on the East Coast, I can come to your country and beat up people if you want?

JasonPratt

...there's a rebel Spain on an east coast??

Mental note to go looking for that next time I'm in!

Edited to add: well, it's sort of east of Portugal I guess. ;)