Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Damn good bang for the buck for the UAF with this sortie.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

The events around Andriivka are even more devastating for the Russian army than anticipated.

According to the Ukrainian 3rd Separate Assault Brigade the village was completely surrounded, killing command staff of Russian 72nd Separate Motor Rifle Brigade and trapping some parts of the brigade. During the entire battle, large portions of the army unit were destroyed or captured, effectively destroying the entire Russian 72nd Separate Motor Rifle Brigade.

The destruction of this Russian army unit rips a hole in the Russian defenses south of Bakhmut and further complicates the situation for the Russian army which already has sent large reserves to the Zaporizhzhia Front, exposing other frontlines such as this one.

Source: https://t.me/ab3army/3148

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

I'm liking the pattern of one UkAF push stalling and another punch being delivered elsewhere along the front.
great way to scatter and diffuse russian reserves and supplies.

JasonPratt

Task & Purpose analyses the set-up for the strike on the Sevastopol port:

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

FarAway Sooner

At times I think you're turning this thread into an Altar of Hate, Star.  I don't know you aside from your online persona, but your online persona seems to be one that Worships Anything That Kills Russians and giggles at human misery.  If that is true, you've become dangerously close to becoming what you claim to hate.

Embrace the Dark Side.  It will make you strong!

GDS_Starfury

I only giggle at russian misery.  they're shitty people with a shitty culture and a shit government.
would you expect me to feel bad for nazis during WW2?

Uberhaus

The Germans and Austrians rehabilitated their culture over time.  My family has fought against them in both world wars, including a great-grandfather who went into the trenches at sixteen and died from gas destroyed lungs, when his daughter was only sixteen herself.   She went on to marry my grandfather who was captured in Dunkirk after his regiment fought against 1SS and was subjected to the Wormhoudt massacre.  He spent five years in a POW camp, very near Auschwitz, and survived "the March".  Not as horrific as being in Auschwitz but the SS threatened to murder him and his fellow prisoners on at least one occasion; having done as bad a job as possible building roads, resulting in the crash of a senior officer.  He suffered from nightmares from the experience but still taught me to be an optimist.  Despite these things, I have been able to overcome my prejudice against Germans and will not hate them despite the destruction they caused

It is disappointing that the Russians haven't resisted their leadership and ended the war and they will have a long period as international pariahs. However, they are not without people of morality and conscience.

GDS_Starfury

let me know when russia starts that rehabilitation.
until then, fuck em.

Sir Slash

Don't forget Afghanistan Star, you also want to -uck them as well. One honest election in Russia is all it would take to solve their problems and end this war. It's kind of hard to be a moral person with a gun pointed at your head. I hope no one here ever has to choose between killing someone you don't hate and being killed for not killing someone you don't hate.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

very funny that the backround was blurred for security reasons.

GDS_Starfury

dont know about the farthest but I'll give it points for hang time.
9/10

https://twitter.com/i/status/1703753167085646279