What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 27, 2012, 09:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Cyrano on August 25, 2017, 04:14:39 PM
Next thing, you'll be telling me I'm NOT likely to play that copy of "Princess Ryan's Star Marines" I bought at the GenCon auction because it was $1.

You're NOT likely to play that copy of "Princess Ryan's Star Marines" you bought at the GenCon auction because it was $1.

trailrunner

Finished sorting and storing ASL Starter Kit counters.  Now it's time to play!   :)

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

GJK

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Nefaro

Quote from: GJK on August 26, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

I'm not seeing your link.

I can only imagine it's a video of someone climaxing, after you saw Trailrunner's post.  :))

Staggerwing

Quote from: Nefaro on August 26, 2017, 04:49:52 PM
I can only imagine it's a video of someone climaxing, after you saw Trailrunner's post.  :))

Sort of...

(better url:)
Quote from: GJK on August 26, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

trailrunner

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2017, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: Cyrano on August 25, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
Lord, if not playing something meant selling it...

Sucks, but I started taking a realistic look at how soon I may actually be playing a few of these games in big ass boxes. 

Pretty sure I may never get to some of those near the bottom of my huge "To Play" stack, unfortunately. 

At that point, I have to tell myself I'm basically just collecting a big box with pretty cardboard & plastic inside.   :-\   

Self intervention?    :-"

DINGDINGDING! We have a winner!

Seriously, I finally started selling things off a couple of years ago. It's almost freeing. Unload things that you realize aren't going to get played (or that flat-lined when you did try them), and open up space and money for new stuff.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Not actually on my table, but on my buddies table last Saturday; "reluctant Enemies' from MMP's OCS series. A very interesting game on a little known campaign (Operation Exporter).
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 26, 2017, 06:14:50 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 25, 2017, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: Cyrano on August 25, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
Lord, if not playing something meant selling it...

Sucks, but I started taking a realistic look at how soon I may actually be playing a few of these games in big ass boxes. 

Pretty sure I may never get to some of those near the bottom of my huge "To Play" stack, unfortunately. 

At that point, I have to tell myself I'm basically just collecting a big box with pretty cardboard & plastic inside.   :-\   

Self intervention?    :-"

DINGDINGDING! We have a winner!

Seriously, I finally started selling things off a couple of years ago. It's almost freeing. Unload things that you realize aren't going to get played (or that flat-lined when you did try them), and open up space and money for new stuff.
Sound advice  O0
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

D-Day at Peleliu just arrived.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bbmike on August 29, 2017, 07:06:11 AM
D-Day at Peleliu just arrived.  8)

Sweet! I have the other two D-Day games but so far have only gotten Tarawa to the table. You'll have to post pics!