What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 27, 2012, 09:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I tried it with Carrier and its 800+ counters.

But you're correct, there's something relaxing about clipping while having some comfort movie on. I just gotta pay attention because sometimes the clip doesn't come out right.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on December 31, 2017, 08:08:56 PM
I'm in trouble.  I've just clipped 1/2 of Wilderness War and the whole process, besides creating a beautifully rounded-corner counter, is a highly addictive and relaxing process.

One of us....
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

What plays in Barth's mind every time he reads one of these posts...

Barthheart

Ya go at that right.

Oh and Sarah is what!  :dreamer:

Bison

Well, I finished up Wilderness War.  Clipped the counters, organized them into a counter tray, and still managed to get everything including sleeved cards into the box.

Next up?  I'm going to put more stickers on blocks to finish the British army in C&C.

Yes.  I'm old and lead a wonderfully boring life on New Year's Eve.  :D

trailrunner

Quote from: mirth on December 31, 2017, 07:06:59 PM
Apparently some sort of scratch n sniff game

I read thus as "scotch and sniff."

Bison

Holy crap.  Who would have guessed that putting stickers on wooden blocks could be so exhausting?  Next up the French army and then the Portuguese.  Someday I'll actually play the damned game!

ComradeP

One day, I'll understand the need for clipping counters. Today is not that day.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

Barthheart

Cyrano

<== Currently clipping the ship counters for WS&IM, 1975 AH edition.

I am wondering if I've gone too far.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Barthheart

Quote from: Cyrano on January 01, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

If you're wondering, you've gone too far....

Bison

Quote from: Barthheart on January 01, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
Quote from: Cyrano on January 01, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

If you're wondering, you've gone too far....

Barth the first step of enabling is encouraging people to continue doing what they are doing.

Cyrano, I think its great that you've undertaken this momentous task.  Did Patton wonder if he drove the 3rd Army too far too fast?  Did Napoleon wonder if a little Russian winter weather should deter his ambition?  I recommend that you continue on the path of clipping enlightenment assured that you are creating artistic beauty.

Bison

I counted out forty blue blocks..that process ended my stickering ambitions for the night and 2017.