Main Menu

Stellaris

Started by RedArgo, October 01, 2015, 01:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quill's post-multiplayer comments (22 players!  :o ) has some interesting summaries about parts of the gameplay:

jamus34

Posting a link here: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=16914.0

Anyone willing to try a MP game out of the gate?
Insert witty comment here.

republic

Yskonyn

I am home alone on monday and tuesday. Expecting that release is only monday evening at least I have tuesday to endulge myself!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Huw the Poo

It's almost here!  Get your boxes of tissues at the ready!

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 05, 2016, 04:36:15 PM
I'm still miffed over a Monday release. Why the hell not Friday!?!?!  :knuppel2:

Indeed!

I sense a bit of a ...cough cough...flu coming on Tuesday. Might just hold into Wednesday...

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Grim.Reaper

I was reading somewhere that slave revolts were being held back from the release.....was that a key feature?  Any big deal because of that?  I doubt it, but was just curious.

Xenophon

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 08, 2016, 01:22:55 PM
I was reading somewhere that slave revolts were being held back from the release.....was that a key feature?  Any big deal because of that?  I doubt it, but was just curious.

That'll dash the hopes of any aspiring space Spartacus! Perhaps they're going to hold slave revolts back and role them in later in a more elaborated form as part of a DLC.

Nefaro

Quote from: Xenophon on May 08, 2016, 05:13:25 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 08, 2016, 01:22:55 PM

That'll dash the hopes of any aspiring space Spartacus! Perhaps they're going to hold slave revolts back and role them in later in a more elaborated form as part of a DLC.

I've not seen Paradox save major release features for future DLC release.  I doubt they're pulling an infamous Sega/EA thing like that.  Probably just bugged or not yet working as well as expected.  I'm guessing it'll show back up as an update to the base game.

OJsDad

Well, I created an account with Green Man Gaming the other day, and they sent me a 25% off coupon, so of course I used it for Stellaris Galaxy edition. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

kludger

BTW for anyone else who pre-ordered from cdkeys.com, here was the latest info from their support on when the keys will be released:
"The codes will now be sent out at around 12pm GMT 9th May in time for the release later in the day which is now at 6pm GMT."

OJsDad

So, if I have the times right, it'll be 8am Eastern in the US for the keys and 2pm for the game release.

Yskonyn

Lets slam that refresh button!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."