Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keunert

a seaman's song, about a dying Seemann, opening is Ode an die Freude

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Bison

W8taminute

Here's another one for cruising on the highway at 90+ MPH.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Bison

I'm trying not to judge you W8 on that song, but good lord is it hard not to do!

Bison

Bison

W8taminute

Quote from: Bison on May 16, 2013, 01:42:02 PM
I'm trying not to judge you W8 on that song, but good lord is it hard not to do!

Judge away my friend, I take no offense.  My music taste is as varied as my gaming tastes.  I'm out there like Pluto but I like it and know it.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Bison

Quote from: W8taminute on May 16, 2013, 01:54:00 PM
Quote from: Bison on May 16, 2013, 01:42:02 PM

Judge away my friend, I take no offense.  My music taste is as varied as my gaming tastes.  I'm out there like Pluto but I like it and know it.   :)

Haha!  The intro to the sound is too damned techno for me.  If there is one genre of music that I detest more than rap, it is techno.

W8taminute

I'm definitely with you on rap but I'm afraid I do like techno. 

Btw, who's the new guy on the forum who longs for petrified wood?

Arctic Blast

Oh hai, new Iggy & the Stooges!

And the newest band I'm listening to obsessively - Savages.

Arctic Blast

Warm weather = need good 'cranked up with the windows down' music.

Staggerwing

^Spinnerette? Isn't that the body part that spiders use to produce their web silk?

^^Iggy Pop is a force of nature. That's all there is to it.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 18, 2013, 06:43:37 PM
^Spinnerette? Isn't that the body part that spiders use to produce their web silk?

^^Iggy Pop is a force of nature. That's all there is to it.

Not a damn clue on the first one.

A big nod in the affirmative on the second. Iggy is one of those guys who really should be dead by now. Not only is he still alive, he still kicks all kinds of ass.

Bison