Main Menu

Send Them FRIDAY

Started by JudgeDredd, June 02, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Well, a move away from the '80s (where my heart is). Here's a band that my daughter has recently introduced me to...enjoy.

Gaming will be Star Wars:Rebellion and (most likely) Ghost Recon:Wildlands
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

If Cold Waters comes out today?

:arr:

:nerd:

JudgeDredd

Shite - is that due out that soon?  :-\
Alba gu' brath

Anguille

Long weekend here (though i will take some work at home).

I plan to play the following games:

- Pandora: first contact. This game is really hard. In a 4x, i usually try to go the diplomatic or scientific way but here you really have to make sure to keep a constant and high level of military. Anyone's got good tips?

- Civilization 5. Still playing my Aztec campaign but it takes like forever and it's only a 500 turn game. I can play at least 3-4 games of MOO4 during the same amount of time.

- Master of Orion 4. Playing a new campaign with the Darloks. Will try to use spying as much as i can (couldn't stand the first spying system they had implemented).

- Omerta: city of gangsters. Playing the main campaign again, just to chill (the music is so nice).

I am sure i will launch a few other games as well but i will try to focus mostly on these.

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 02, 2017, 02:42:06 AM
Shite - is that due out that soon?  :-\

From the dev quote on the Steam forum, it may be up to Steam getting it out today.  I'm not sure but it definitely seems to be ready to go, other than digital distro.  Especially judging by the very positive RPS preview from last week.

Toonces

scourge of war Gettysburg until cold waters releases!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Continue my Attila Total War Gothic campaign (Ostrogoths) and perhaps get back in to Enderal, the Skyrim total conversion mod.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Keep getting sucked back into WitP:AE.  It's UI  is cumbersome and at times game play is tedious, but there's something about it that draws me in.

JasonPratt

I'm caught up on my mp game with Barth in DC:Blitz for now (Turn 5 is in his court), so: finishing my Turn 3 ep for Churchill (and playing Turn 4 if I can), plus messing with Steel Division 44, trying to polish my Panzer Fear deck for a low income game. (Note to self, don't forget to recreate the original PFear deck for a high income game and test that, too!) Multiplayer SD44 with some Grogs would be nice!

As much as I loved playing Microprose's Red Storm Rising back in the day, I'm going to wait on Cold Waters until after the inevitable bug hunt. Plenty of other games meanwhile.  O:-) I don't doubt I'll get it eventually.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

Get DC1: Warsaw to Paris back to JP on Sunday... if I survive the rest of the weekend playing Cold Waters...

Small side VASSAL job to do as well.

Sir Slash

Attila TW as the Goths because I feel like burning things. And looting. And.... being Goth-like in general.  <:-)   Have a good one Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

Helping my mom move into her new place  O0

Gusington

Slash you can't play Attila as the Goths because I am. The universe will explode!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Well I am off today- work in the am on Saturday and Sunday.

I did install Stronghold and Crusader off my old CDs and then patched them up to HD. I have been playing both the military and economic campaigns. Not to mention just a bit of Crusader to see how it plays.

Maybe Emperor ROTMK. - I am still in the Shang Dynasty

Crusader Kings II - just trying to learn. I have been watching Arumba's videos.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Sir Slash

I should've said "Visigoths" Gus. Your western cousins.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.