Which D&D Monster Are You?

Started by LongBlade, August 26, 2015, 01:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Heh.

Lich.

QuoteMany creatures hope to escape death. When such creatures are powerful and corrupt—such as yourself—they sometimes turn to rituals that can transform them into liches. However, immortality comes with a price, and you have since lost the remaining shreds of your humanity in the process. Oops.

Quiz can be found here: http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/what-monster-are-you
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Barthheart

Flesh Golem

QuoteYou are a grisly assortment of humanoid body parts stitched and bolted together into a muscled brute imbued with formidable strength. Your brain is capable of simple reason, although your thoughts are no more sophisticated than those of a young child (candy good!).

:coolsmiley:

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: LongBlade on August 26, 2015, 01:47:49 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 26, 2015, 01:35:18 PM
Owlbear.

Give us the dang quote!

15 minutes as a lich and he's already gone mad with power.....

Chimeric Monstrosity (Owlbear)

You are probably the result of genetic experimentation by some insane wizard. You are a ravenous eater, aggressive hunter, and evil tempered at all times. You attack prey on sight and will fight to the death. Infamous for your bad temper, you attack anything you think you can kill... which would probably include most of your other guests.

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on August 26, 2015, 01:55:27 PM
Flesh Golem

QuoteYou are a grisly assortment of humanoid body parts stitched and bolted together into a muscled brute imbued with formidable strength. Your brain is capable of simple reason, although your thoughts are no more sophisticated than those of a young child (candy good!).

:coolsmiley:

Thank you for proving my point.

Planet!

MetalDog

Owlbear.

You are probably the result of genetic experimentation by some insane wizard. You are a ravenous eater, aggressive hunter, and evil tempered at all times. You attack prey on sight and will fight to the death. Infamous for your bad temper, you attack anything you think you can kill... which would probably include most of your other guests.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

Vampire. But like most of these "Which blah blah are you" quizzes, I could see where the questions were leading.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Bison

Arctic Blast

Toonces

Count Strahd!  How did that happen...I was deliberately NOT going for vampire!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

Kobold.  An no, I'm not posting the description.  But I did choose my answers by "most ludicrous juxtaposition to the previous answer"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 27, 2015, 08:27:52 AM
Kobold.  An no, I'm not posting the description.  But I did choose my answers by "most ludicrous juxtaposition to the previous answer"

I've taken the quiz several times. Kobold pops up with alarming regularity. It's not you - something about the quiz is wonky.

LongBlade