slitherine/Matrix Steam Sale

Started by Rayfer, February 19, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

For those interested, I noticed a Slitherine sale on Steam effective until this Friday.  Quite a few titles.

RommelFox

I can't deal with all of this temptation. :timeout:
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

RommelFox

I might as well give in :D

How's Afghan '11 these days?  I see a lot of complaints on forums, but not sure how legitimate those are.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Tuna

The new Strategic Command is included!

IronX

^ Steam version only. Full price on website.

Boggit

Just had a heads up from Paolo over at Slitherine. Apparently, most of their games are getting a discount of 90% off! \m/
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

CJReich46

I am seriously stumped. I have no idea right now, and worse I have an anniversary coupon burning a hole in my pocket.

Bummer. :-\
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

FlickJax

Oh dear... looks like i will need to add to my dlc collections then

FlickJax

completed my order of battle collection :)

nelmsm

Added Battlestar Galactica:Deadlock and Carrier Deck

Pete Dero

I keep getting this 'error code' for most of the Matrix catalogue  :crazy2:  >:D.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: nelmsm on February 20, 2019, 07:12:52 AM
Added Battlestar Galactica:Deadlock and Carrier Deck

Carrier Deck is way more fun than it has any right to be.  It's kind of buggy, the interface is not great...but despite that it's insanely enjoyable and has that "I must beat this level!" feel to it.  According to Steam I've put in 16 hours!  :o

DennisS

I purchased Aggressors: Ancient Rome. Pretty good for what it does. I like the graphics, but some might find them a little too colorful or cartoony.