Field of Glory: Empires Giveaway!!!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 12, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Quote from: jomni on July 17, 2019, 06:14:43 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 17, 2019, 05:25:30 PM
Being decided right now. There is a definite winner.

Everyone might have bought this already.

I have not yet so if the lucky winner already has it and is willing the bequeath their bounty I would willingly accept.
Insert witty comment here.

GroggyGrognard

"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I had no idea Asians and Europeans swallowed differently. Is that because the day starts in Asia and the Europeans get-up later you think?  ???

We could always do, 'How many fingers is Gus holding up'? My guess is one right now.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GroggyGrognard

"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Senex

Gibba *

* "Quaere hoc te potuerit" - Casey Stengel (or Cassius Stengelis)

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mbar

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--

Barthheart

MC

O Knights of Ni, you are just and fair, and we will return with a shrubbery.

mbar

I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Jarhead0331

Guys...I'm really sorry about the delay in wrapping up this contest. It is entirely my fault. Slitherine has graciously provided us with a code and we just need to announce the winner at this point. I just have not been able to focus on anything GH related. On July 20th, my father passed away and then on July 30th, my wife gave birth to our second child. Its been a crazy couple of weeks!

Once the dust settled, we will announce the winner.

Again, apologies for the delay with this giveaway.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18