2016 Running Football Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, February 28, 2016, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

One game into the season and the Browns are already on their second starting quarterback.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: OJsDad on September 12, 2016, 08:50:10 PM
One game into the season and the Browns are already on their second starting quarterback.

So they're taking it slow this year?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: OJsDad on September 12, 2016, 08:50:10 PM

you mean to tell me that RGIII got hurt? Who could possibly have predicted that!

Luckily their backup is the rugged Josh McCown, so...

Who's the third stringer?  ;D

GDS_Starfury

think Im going to skip this year.  theres better blood sport with the election.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 14, 2016, 12:28:57 AM

True, but it's like watching the Browns play the Rams repeatedly....bleh! And one side wants to deport all the Browns   :uglystupid2:

OJsDad

Quote from: Steelgrave on September 14, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

True, but it's like watching the Browns play the Rams repeatedly....bleh! And one side wants to deport all the Browns   :uglystupid2:

Only their fans want that.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

Quote from: OJsDad on September 14, 2016, 09:42:27 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on September 14, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

Only their fans want that.

Just imagine the records at the end of the season....both teams might finish 0-0-16   :))

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

Brandon Marshall just got pulled down, looks like by his face mask, and jacked his knee up.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Remember when Rex and Rob Ryan were supposedly defensive savants who could build units able to stop anybody? Remember that? LOL.

mirth

Quote from: Arctic Blast on September 16, 2016, 12:04:52 AM
Remember when Rex and Rob Ryan were supposedly defensive savants who could build units able to stop anybody? Remember that? LOL.

And now Rexy can't stop Ryan Fitzpatrick  :2funny:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Part of Rob's problem with the saints was just a lack of competent players.

Their goal seems to be turning themselves into Cleveland South with a better QB

Bison

So K-State goes from playing Stanford to Florida Atlantic this week.  I'm thinking we should be .500 after this one.

Bison

Listened to State put the beat down on poor FAU this afternoon.